Thursday, March 10, 2011

Apparently, I need to spend more time staring at my female co-workers...

Yep, I did it again.  A woman that works in the same building is already four and a half months pregnant and I just now found out.  I didn't even notice!  A similar incident occurred about eight years ago when another co-worker made it to six months before I clued in; although, in my defense, she did wear very baggy clothes.

I miss the days when the blouses with the ties in the back were a dead giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad. I was still shocking people with the news that I was pregnant with Marie on my due date. In fact, over the course of four pregnancies, I can count on one hand the number of times someone who didn't know me really, really well noticed I was pregnant ...and still have enough fingers left over to count my children.

    ReplyDelete